With the Z1 you can go where few others can – without having to worry about charging your dive computer. SCUBAPRO’s new solar powered Z1 is sleek, easy to use and lightweight, making it the perfect travel companion. Ultra-modern, eco-friendly, and uniquely SCUBAPRO, the Z1 is a reliable timepiece for topside use and a ruggedly built dive computer for underwater exploration. It offers a choice of Scuba, Freedive and Gauge modes, an intuitive menu system and a long list of technical features to make each dive an underwater experience to remember. With its innovative solar charging system, the Z1 takes its place among the many innovative “green” products that demonstrate SCUBAPRO Cares – and our commitment to our planet.
- Solar charging system provides hassle-free battery charging. Battery can be charged by outdoor sunlight or indoor fluorescent or incandescent light.
- Power saving function maximizes your dive time between charges. Battery can last for more than 8 years before needing replacing (maximum life span depends on use and conditions).
- Hybrid construction combines an attractive polyacrylate case and 316L stainless steel bezel for lightweight durability.
- Large, bold numbers in the center of the screen, plus eye-catching green highlights, ensure that all dive data is always easy to read.
- Super bright backlight can be activated for 1.5 seconds or 3 seconds by simply tilting the arm (when the Auto-Light function is set to ON).
- Buhlmann (ZHL-16C) algorithm offers Nitrox capability from 21% to 100% O2 for up to 4 Nitrox mixes.
- Provides full time-keeping functions, including a stopwatch, plus a digital onboard electronic compass for easy navigation.
- Audible and visual alarms keep you alert to your dive status.
- Logbook stores 30 dives and includes a dive history which can be analyzed with wireless technology.
- Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy connectivity lets you download dives to any iOS or Android device.
- Maximum operating depth: 328ft/100m.
- Available in three eye-pleasing casing and wrist band colors: Black/Black, Black/Silver and White/Blue. It will also accept M2 and Chromis colored wrist bands.
|Number of Gases||4|
|Gas Capability||21-100% Nitrox, Trimix|
|Operating Modes||Freediving, Gauge, Scuba|
|Display Type||Black & White|
|Battery Replacement Type||Rechargeable|
|Estimated Battery Life||3-5 Years / 300-500 Dives|
|Number of Control Buttons||4|
|XL Dot Matrix Display||Yes|