PADI OPEN WATER DIVER
About the Course
PADI® Open Water Diver is the first scuba certification level. A highly-trained PADI Instructor will teach you how to scuba dive in a relaxed, supportive learning environment.
By the end of the course, you'll have the skills and knowledge to dive at home or abroad and be an ambassador for the underwater world.
Take This Course If You Want to
Learn How to
How to Earn your Scuba Diving Certification
PADI eLearning makes it easy to fit scuba lessons into a busy schedule. Learn about scuba diving principles and terminology whenever, wherever it's convenient for you.
It's your course on your time. Study offline, or online using a computer or mobile device. Connect with your instructor whenever you have a question.
- eLearning time commitment: 5-10 hours
AT THE DIVE SHOP
With Your Instructor
- Prerequisites: Able to swim; medically fit for diving
- Total time commitment: 4-7 days
- Minimum age: 10 years or older
- Depth: expect shallow dives (12m/40ft), the maximum allowed depth is 18m/60ft