MK25 EVO/A700 BT CARBON
SCUBAPRO’s ﬂagship reg system, featuring a tough hand-made carbon ﬁber cover on the A700’s full-metal casing, plus a unique DLC Black Tech protective coating on both ﬁrst and second stages. Offering superb breathing performance, excellent impact resistance and dependable protection against the ravages of salt water and corrosion, this race-car-sleek system looks as good as it works.
• Air balanced ﬂow-through piston in a Black Tech-coated brass body provides constant and effortless airﬂow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
• Patent pending XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) fully insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
• New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
• Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
• Two opposing high pressure ports allow the ﬁrst stage to be positioned either up or down.
• Five high-ﬂow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
• External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to ﬁne-tune performance quickly and easily.
• Weight: INT 232: 790g.
• Airﬂow at 200bar: (l/min): >8500.
• Intermediate pressure (bar): 9.0-9.8.
• Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
• Hand-made carbon ﬁber front cover and rugged metal case and valve housing are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
• Carbon ﬁber is virtually bulletproof and also extremely lightweight. The A700 Carbon’s cover weighs only 10 grams, compared to the 42-gram weight of the original A700’s metal cover, resulting in more comfortable diving.
• Special Torx cover screws are able to support a higher tightening torque without damage.
• Metal case construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
• User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-ﬂow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
• Super-ﬂow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to ﬂow on each inhalation.
• Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airﬂow.
• Weight: 233g.
• Airﬂow at 200bar: 2000 l/min.
• Maximum low pressure: 14bar.