Whether you are an instructor or a diver, using the IST Freediving Buoy is convenient, easy and a real pleasure. It offer the durability as techincal diving, but still keep the simplicity and convenience as freediving.
- The outer shell is designed in the same concept as technical air cell. Perfectly cover the inner tire, keep away from sunlight and preventing distortion.
- Heavy duty 600D PU coated polyester fabric for outer shell. The same material as technical air cell, with advantage of light-weight, wear-resistant but eco-friendly.
- Ultra high-grade rubber for inner tire, same as trucks. (15” inner diameter)
- 2 YKK #10 zips at from cover for easy operation and also prevent stuffs from falling out.
Enough space to store at least 80 meter 10mm freediving rope. (Capacity: 13.7L).
- Sewing with superior’s Bonded Nylon, which is stronger and has higher heat tolerance.
- 2 shoulder straps designed for easier carrying.
- 4 stainless steel grommets at bottom to drain water.
- 2 stainless steel D-rings are fixed at bottom with extra durable 2” polyester webbing for divers to connect weight and rope. (Max. loading 300KG/660lb)
- 1 extra stainless steel D-ring inside the buoy for storage ropes with tidy.
- 3 stainless steel D-ring at sides of the buoy for connecting with other buoys if necessary.
- 6 handles located around the buoy allows several divers to use at the same time.
- Comes with a tire inflation adapter can be connected to a BC hose
UPGRADE in 2021
● Big dive flag attached for surface awareness.
● Add-on mesh bag inside to sorting gears. (25.5cm*23cm)
● 2 extra handles on top for easier carrying.