The Flight Regulator from Apeks is the lightest regulator in the world! This revolutionary regulator has been made using advanced composite materials selected for their optimum strength to weight ratio and is extremely easy to use.
The Flight is a mid-range regulator ideal for transportation and travel, and despite its compact size its breathe performance is exceptional. This warm water regulator can be used in waters above 10 degree celsius.
The Flight has been tested through over one million breathing cycles which proves its robustness and reliability. It has undergone thorough impact and fatigue testing and has a key safety feature; a unique first stage yoke clamp handwheel which prevent accidental snagging during a dive.
First Stage features:
- High strength forged, lightweight, brass skeletal body. The components utilize new engineering grade composite materials to create an extremely light weight but tough and hard wearing regulator
- Balanced diaphragm first stage
- Unique yoke knob design does not extend outward as it is unscrewed thus keeping the regulator compact. It is also designed to minimize entanglements
- 4 MP ports & 2 HP ports
- Compatible with hose-less computer transmitters
- Optimum hose positions
Second Stage features:
- Tool-free second stage swivel fitting – avoids any damage that could occur to the second stage from over-torqueing the hose
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage
- Large controlled purge button for ease of use
- Venturi control to prevent free flows when out of the mouth
- Lightweight, flexible, braided hose
Weight – 25oz./708 grams (Yoke)
Nitrox compatible to 40% O2 (EAN40) out of the box
Includes Flight Octopus