MK25T EVO/S620X-Ti (TITANIUM)
SCUBAPRO’s top regulator technology is on display in this ultra-light, corrosion-resistant reg system. The MK25T EVO
is machined from a solid block of titanium which will not corrode, even in concentrated saltwater conditions, promising a
century of trouble-free use. It offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of
air on demand. The new S620 X-Ti, with its durable and good-looking titanium faceplate, embraces the best features of
SCUBAPRO’s renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Smaller and lighter than the S600 but using the
same-sized diaphragm, the S620 X-Ti delivers excellent performance; work of breathing has been reduced by 37% over
the S600, providing effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The full titanium inlet tube is ultra-light, the large purge
button improves water circulation, and the new exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the
field of view for the ultimate in lightweight performance.
- Air-balanced flow-through piston in a full titanium body
- provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by
- depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system)
- thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the
- environment, improving cold-water resistance by
- 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water
- conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing
- reliability when diving in the most extreme water
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to
- be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure
- ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables
- technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Weight: INT 232: 475g.
- Airflow at 200bar: (l/min): >8500.
- Intermediate pressure (bar): 9.2-9.8.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at
- varying depths and supply pressures.
- Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight
- for long-term reliability.
- Diaphragm fits inside a more compact casing for
- maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable in
- halation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist
- (VIVA) lever.
- New exhaust tee increases performance while directing
- bubbles out of the field of view.
- Newly designed Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece is mounted
- on an enlarged mouthpiece pipe to improve airflow as well
- as mouth comfort.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows
- more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Specific matching colors (blue, pink, yellow, purple, white
- and orange) on mouthpiece and hose protector are
- available as an accessory.
- Weight: 168g.
- Airflow at 200bar: 1850 l/min