MK25 EVO/A700 (INT)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
SCUBAPRO’s flagship reg system is designed for divers who want the best. The MK25 EVO offers excellent resistance to
freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand. The A700 offers effortless inhalation and an
ease of exhalation that is unmatched in a precision-handcrafted, full-metal package. Together they provide unparalleled
breathing performance in all water temperatures.
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated
- brass body provides constant and effortless airflow
- unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patent pending XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating
- system) fully insulates the inner mechanism from
- the environment, improving cold-water resistance by
- 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water
- conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing,
- anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in
- concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing
- reliability when diving in the most extreme water
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to
- be positioned either up or down.
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret
- maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables
- technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in a 232bar INT configuration.
- Weight: INT 232: 790 g.
- Airflow at 200bar: (l/min): >8500.
- Intermediate pressure (bar): 9.0-9.8.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at
- varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged full-metal case, front cover and valve housing are
- able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Metal construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm
- inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort
- knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist
- (VIVA) lever.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows
- more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip
- yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 261g.
- Airflow at 200bar: 2000 l/min.